We individually assess each patient’s current situation and history to create a treatment plan that addresses their specific needs. After completing this inpatient program, patients are encouraged to enter our chemical dependency partial hospitalization program for continued growth.
A dual diagnosis program is offered for individuals who struggle with co-occurring psychiatric and chemical dependency disorders.
What is Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
Getting treatment for substance abuse is key to recovery. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report that 13% of people over the age of 12 have used an illegal drug in the past month. This statistic, while concerning, does not, however, include the number of people who have developed a substance use disorder from frequent drug or alcohol usage.
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) describes a SUD as a treatable mental disorder that causes an inability to stop using drugs or alcohol.
The way that a SUD is treated is through behavioral therapies, just like the ones that we utilize at Arrowhead Behavioral health.
What To Expect During Inpatient Chemical Dependency Treatment
Arrowhead Behavioral Health is here to help you or your loved one whether you need inpatient drug treatment or inpatient alcohol rehab. But what can you expect when you attend treatment?
During treatment you may expect to:
- Wake up every day between 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. and go to bed by 11 p.m.
- Start and end each day with routine self-care and hygiene, followed by daily medication management by nursing
- Receive one on one care by the psychiatrist and also receive a History and Physical to address any underlying health concerns
- Have individualized treatment plan created by the patient and their treatment team
- Attend three meals a day along with snacks provided. Patients
- Attend multiple groups daily which include:
- Groups to help identify individualized goals
- Development of social and community involvement/supports
- Therapy groups that focus on techniques to cope and processing of stress responses
- Addiction Recovery
- Relationships and communication
- Shame and guilt
- Stigma and Addiction
- Discharge planning
- Attend groups provided by Nursing, Recreational Therapy and Mental Health Technicians which focus on the holistic approach such as fitness, Recreation and Leisure, creating healthy lifestyles, self-esteem, disease prevention and addiction and mental health impact on the body
- Patients will be able to receive visitors during visitation hours and have opportunities to attend AA meetings in-house or participate in NAMI workshops in-house
- Patients that are interested in building their spiritual needs can attend non-denominational Church services that are offered during the weekends
Levels of Care
Inpatient drug and alcohol rehab is an incredible and brave step in the journey to recovery, but inpatient drug rehab is not a “one-and-done” solution for drug abuse or those struggling with alcohol addiction.
We offer multiple levels of care, including outpatient treatment services (like PHP and IOP), relapse prevention, support groups and more at our medical detox center.
We Can Help
Located in Maumee, Ohio, Arrowhead Behavioral Health provides inpatient substance abuse treatment for drug or alcohol addiction through our chemical dependency rehab program. The inpatient program offers around-the-clock care for those struggling with drug or alcohol addiction.
Arrowhead Behavioral Health is licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and the Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services to provide treatment to adults age 18 and older.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction and could benefit from time at an inpatient addiction treatment center, please call us now at 419-891-9333 or 800-547-5695 (toll-free), or contact us online, to get the help you need, today.