Chemical Dependency PHP
Arrowhead Behavioral Health offers a partial hospitalization program (PHP) to adults whose primary focus is drug or alcohol treatment. This program can serve as transitional care after an inpatient stay or stand-alone treatment to avoid hospitalization and stabilize a deteriorating condition. Our chemical dependency PHP enables patients to return home at night and maintain relationships that will aid them in recovery.
The chemical dependency PHP is held Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with lunch provided. Lodging is available.
COMPONENTS OF CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY PHP
- Comprehensive assessment
- Individualized treatment plan
- Curriculum of psychoeducational groups, life skills, abstinence-based coping skills and peer support
- Coordinated care with a Suboxone® maintenance program
- Caring, secure environment conducive to recovery
- Referrals to community and social support systems
Always Here to Help
If you have questions about our programs or would like to schedule a confidential, no-cost assessment, please call 419-891-9333 or 800-547-5695 (toll-free) or use our online form. We are available 24/7.
In case of emergency, dial 911 or seek the nearest emergency room right away.