Chemical Dependency PHP
Arrowhead Behavioral Health offers a partial hospitalization program (PHP) to adults whose primary focus is drug or alcohol treatment in Maumee, Ohio. This program can serve as transitional care after an inpatient stay or stand-alone treatment to avoid hospitalization and stabilize a deteriorating condition. Our chemical dependency PHP enables patients to return home at night and maintain relationships that will aid them in recovery.
The chemical dependency PHP is held Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with lunch provided. Lodging is available.
COMPONENTS OF CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY PHP
- Comprehensive assessment
- Our assessment determines if the chemical dependency PHP is right for you and what treatment methodologies are best for your specific needs.
- Individualized treatment plan
- No treatment is one-size-fits all, and we take into account who you are and what you need when developing a treatment plan.
- Curriculum of psychoeducational groups, life skills, abstinence-based coping skills and peer support
- Our curriculum does not just teach you how to get sober, but also how to maintain your recovery after you leave.
- Coordinated care with a Suboxone® maintenance program
- Withdrawal symptoms can discourage individuals from seeking help, and our Suboxone® maintenance program is designed with coordinated care in mind.
- Caring, secure environment conducive to recovery
- You matter, and our staff knows you matter, too.
- Referrals to community and social support systems
- Your recovery journey does not end after treatment, and we help you plan to stay connected to support systems after you leave.
What is PHP Addiction Treatment?
A partial hospitalization program is a day chemical dependency treatment program that provides many of the same mental health therapies and substance abuse treatments as a residential treatment program with the added freedom of allowing individuals to return home or to sober living each day after treatment.
Our convenient 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. schedule Monday through Friday, allows you to receive excellent drug and alcohol abuse treatment while also allowing you to have more freedom than a residential rehabilitation program.
Arrowhead does provide inpatient around-the-clock substance abuse treatment care at our facility located in Maumee, Ohio.
Why Choose PHP?
Getting help for the abuse of drugs or alcohol from a chemical dependency outpatient treatment program is key to recovery, and your potential length of stay should never be a barrier to receiving the care you need.
Outpatient substance abuse treatment for drug addiction and substance use disorder comes in all shapes and sizes — just like you. A partial hospitalization program allows for you to maintain your familial and community commitments in the evening while attending much needed drug abuse and mental health treatment in the day.
In addition to PHP being a less-restrictive first step into treatment, studies show that the longer an individual is in treatment of any kind the less likely they are to relapse. A partial hospitalization program can be a great step down for those leaving residential treatment who wish to remain connected to the support system, individual and group therapies and other treatment methods they have grown to rely on throughout their journey to recovery.
Always Here to Help
If you have questions about our programs or would like to schedule a confidential, no-cost assessment, please call 419-891-9333 or 800-547-5695 (toll-free) or use our online form. We are available 24/7.
In case of emergency, dial 911 or seek the nearest emergency room right away.