Our chemical dependency PHP enables patients to return home at night and maintain relationships that will aid them in recovery.
The chemical dependency PHP is held Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with lunch provided. Lodging for our chemical dependency facility is available.
Components of Chemical Dependency PHP
- Comprehensive assessment
- Our assessment determines if the chemical dependency PHP is right for you and what treatment methodologies are best for your specific needs.
- Individualized treatment plan
- No treatment is one-size-fits all, and we take into account who you are and what you need when developing a treatment plan.
- Curriculum of psychoeducational groups, life skills, abstinence-based coping skills and peer support
- Our curriculum does not just teach you how to get sober, but also how to maintain your recovery after you leave.
- Coordinated care with a Suboxone® maintenance program
- Withdrawal symptoms can discourage individuals from seeking help, and our Suboxone® maintenance program is designed with coordinated care in mind.
- Caring, secure environment conducive to recovery
- You matter, and our rehab center staff knows you matter, too.
- Referrals to community and social support systems
- Your recovery journey does not end after treatment, and we help you plan to stay connected to support systems after you leave.
What is PHP Addiction Treatment?
A partial hospitalization program is a day chemical dependency treatment program that provides many of the same mental health therapies and substance abuse treatments as a residential treatment program with the added freedom of allowing individuals to return home or to sober living each day after treatment.
Our convenient 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. schedule Monday through Friday (five days a week), allows you to receive excellent drug and alcohol abuse treatment while also allowing you to have more freedom than a residential rehabilitation program.
Arrowhead does provide inpatient around-the-clock substance abuse treatment care at our facility located in Maumee, Ohio.
Why Choose PHP Substance Abuse Treatment?
Getting help for the abuse of drugs or alcohol from a chemical dependency outpatient treatment program is key to recovery, and your potential length of stay should never be a barrier to receiving the care you need.
Outpatient substance abuse treatment for drug addiction and substance use disorder comes in all shapes and sizes — just like you. A partial hospitalization program allows for you to maintain your familial and community commitments in the evening while attending much needed drug abuse and mental health treatment in the day.
In addition to PHP treatment being a less-restrictive first step into recovery, studies show that the longer an individual is in an addiction treatment program of any level the less likely they are to relapse.
A partial hospitalization program can be a great step down for those leaving residential treatment who wish to remain connected to the support system, individual therapies, group therapies and other effective treatment options they have grown to rely on throughout their journey to recovery.
We’re With You Every Step of the Way
Located in Maumee, Ohio, our drug treatment center offers multiple levels of care in addition to our substance abuse partial hospitalization program.
If you need a “higher” level of drug rehab care, such as an inpatient treatment program for substance abuse, we have you covered. This level of care provides around-the-clock care at our facility.
If you need a “lower” level of care, such as an intensive outpatient program, we have you covered, too. Our admissions team is here to answer any questions about our substance abuse treatment programs at our facility.
Arrowhead Behavioral Health is licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and the Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services to provide treatment to adults age 18 and older.
We understand finding the right facility for substance abuse treatment is not easy. Let Arrowhead Behavioral Health walk with you through the journey to recovery. Call us today at 419-891-9333 or 800-547-5695 (toll-free), or use our online form. We are available 24/7.
In case of emergency, dial 911 or seek the nearest emergency room right away.